Saturday, July 10, 2004

Ruomlig Archive Online

Gilmour's site may have started to smell like bacon already [oink oink, pig haha] but it is still some kind of treasure chest of quality postage, so every day every time I am able to get online to post on here I am going to randomly select one post from his archives and publish it onto here [just while he is away in York of the shire] hopefully that way it will keep the Ruomlig Online dream alive while there is no actual new posts. No he hasn't paid me to do this and yes he probably will accuse me of 'stealing' but that is for the courts to decide. Quality Random Ruomlig Online Post #1 follows;

Thursday, August 22, 2002

I love that Anchor butter advert with the little blokes in the field with the cows! The music is just great and the animation is top stuff! Yeah, ok, I admit it! I have been spending too much time with the meat and dairy products!

posted by The Accountant @ 9:28 P

Genius! He's probably named all the cheese or something by now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home