Friday, October 01, 2004

Radioactive Man

As you know/don't know, when I go back into hospital I have got to [among other things] have a thyroid test. Talking to Annie earlier she said she had this test/treatment done a few years back and they made her drink a radioactive [erm wha?] iodine drink and then do some sort of a giga counter test [or something!] this scared me slightly but also gave me visions of becoming the next Spider-Man, Hulk, Other Marvel Character. But anyhoo, these hopes and or concerns faded when I came home and told my mother about what Annie had said and she told me that I don't have to have this done yet and may not have to, all I need is some sort of 'run of the mill' blood test. I wonder what the chances of getting bitten by a genetically modified spider are, hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home