Friday, December 03, 2004

Hydrowhatthefuck

So, it's just over two weeks now that I have been taking Hydrocortone tablets that my flailing adrenal glands can't be bothered to produce and in some ways I am feeling their affect and in other ways I really aren't at all. I am definitely eating more, 4 hot-dogs in the space of 10 minutes the other night speaks for itself. But I don't really look much different or have even noticeably put on weight. I still feel pretty tired despite not really doing that much which is slightly poor, however I still have to be treated for something else which should give me more energy. I have got to go see Doctor Jennings this Wednesday for more information, so I will let you know what happens...Or not, it is like my life and not some kind of drama you perverse freaks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home