Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Amazon

Dear Customer

We are writing to you regarding your order for "Warnings/Promises"
CD/DVD by Idlewild.

We have contacted the studio for an update on this item and been
informed that this CD/DVD version will now not be released and has
been cancelled from your order. We understand that this was not what
you expected when you ordered.

You may be interested to know that "Warnings/Promise" CD version, is
available to preorder for the anticipated released date of 07.03.2005.
If you would like to purchase this item then you can find it listed
under the following URL:

------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00076SJ5U/
------------------------------------------------------------

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this situation
may have caused you. Thank you in advance for your patience and
understanding of this situation.

Warmest Regards,


Amazon.co.uk
Customer Service


-Customer? Surely we should be on a first name basis by now "Customer Service"? You do disappoint me. More to the point, I'm disappointed that I can't buy the 'limited edition dvd/cd' that I ordered, why must you taunt me? Do I want to buy the 'average just a cd and no dvd edition'? Yes of course I do, you shouldn't even have to ask!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home