Saturday, June 18, 2005

More Wordlove

You called to say hello
You called to say you know
You called and wanted to talk
And I hung up the phone
Eternally you were mine
Tried to ignore the advice
Tried to ignore the signs
These are dangerous times
Hey, what are you doing to me?
I feel dizzy and weak and I still can't speak
It's been three weeks
And my heart keeps beating twice as fast
As if to say, you have found love, don't give it away
Drink another bottle, soon began to choke
Too wasted to talk, too selfish and dull
Sad feelings evoked
I called her days ago
She didn't answer the phone
She didn't say hello, just a message then the tone
I could write another poem, threaten i'll leave home
Bleed till I feel no pain, cry till I feel no shame
Keep on ringing but nobody cares
Keep on starring but there's nothing there
Keep on crying, forever tears
It's totally unstoppable fear
It's totally unstoppable fear
It's totally unstoppable fear
It's totally unstoppable fear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home