Monday, June 20, 2005

Word=Love

Love is free, love is bleeding
Love can hurt, stop me healing
You can tell if you are dying
Stop yourself from even trying
You go work and tie your laces intertwining messy words
I'd like to see you, If only to talk and argue
Purple rain clouds in the sky, soaring by
Teardrops fall on the streets outside, like the rain it's just life
Fading noises, making choices doing everything wrong
It's all in reverse in this verse you curse falling in in front of us

You are pretty, it's such a pity your so messed up
I wish I could see you, maybe be with you till the clock says we have to stop
You are mine even though your not
Feelings mixing, must be the drink and drugs
Flashes of light, my eyes are filled with spite
The weight of envy, a crashing frenzy I wanted to say I felt so lost
Could you take a piece of advice? It's all lies
Could you stop this ticking bomb, it's going to kill everyone
I try to save you, but I have to get in line, the battles lost before it's won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home