Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Words Come Easy: A Random Collection Of Poetry By Me

You’re a ghost to me, nothing but a memory
Close your eyes and you’ll know what I mean
Count to ten when you start to scream
R.E.M then you start to dream.

You don’t need eyes to see
You don’t need lungs to breathe
You don’t need common sense to know
You’re a part of this disease, so raise your hands skyward and face the East.

The blood pours out of me from all this surgery
I used to feel so alive now life is so contrived
I smile on the outside secretly hoping I don’t survive
Noise and vision fading, my brains doing overtime
Emptiness can be so divine.

No lines from which to trace and everyone’s being erased then all of our systems failing, good dies and evils prevailing there’s no time in which to change it, all life is slowly fading.

You broke another mirror, another seven years of bad luck
You keep getting thinner
You need to make up your mind
When you’re looking for something
You’re not going to find.

You fly me to the moon, and show me the view
The stars burn bright, turning day into night.

How much heat can you stand before you burry your head in the sand
An opportunity not fate or destiny
Before I leave you and go just a few words you should know
Every word was a lie. Think about that as I die. Break down and cry.

The first line comes easy
You tear down the walls just to see me
Will I see you soon?
You eat my heart out with a spoon
Message on your machine, doesn’t play to me
All I ever wanted was company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home