Monday, July 25, 2005

You call that a knife? This is a knife

The other day, Thursday if you really must know I proved without doubt how totally pointless plastic knifes are. Yeah, I sat down for a lovely meal of jacket potato with salad, beans cheese AND coleslaw. I got about half way through the meal and put my plastic knife and fork down and drank some fine, fine orange Fanta and looked down at my plastic cutlery and much to my dismay found I had been cutting the food up with the handle-end of the knife and had been holding the 'sharp' end. [insert applause here]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you ARE six times stupider than moi.
however, you are six times more intelligent than hannah.

8/16/2005 06:37:00 PM  
Blogger Shough said...

Gee thanks.

8/16/2005 11:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home