Thursday, September 01, 2005

It's Coldplay Man

COLDPLAY at Earl's Court, London on THURSDAY 15/12/2005 at 19.30. I will be there, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Also so will my sister. Here's the exciting part kids, there are two more tickets up for grabs! [although it's actually just one because Kayleigh may end up asking some random person] To obtain said tickets you must either orbit the moon successfully using only bottles of panda pop, spend the night in a haunted house or sucessfully breed a half Racoon-half human so we can't point and laugh at them. Failing that, John...You wanna come? The only bitching thing is getting time off work and getting the train there and back, but screw it I don't care it's Coldplay man!

EDIT: BTW, I can always sell the tickets on to other people at hilarious prices on eBay if needs must. Yay all round.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bon said...

Woo yay I'm going and besides I don't think you're allowed to sell tickets on eBay so a double mwoohahaha to anyone who was getting their hopes up!

9/02/2005 11:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home