Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Softcore Gamer

I'm terrible for completing video games. It's like buy-play-get stuck-give up-throw in trash/give to hobo to eat/use as shelter. But I like to think I complete all the really good games I play, the ones that draw you in with their quasi-sexual graphics and lucid stories, they truly are the films/books that never were, I completed Half Life 2 and loved every awe inspiring second of it, the same can be said for Halo 2 and the Metal Gear Solid series (well, 1/2/3 and The Twin Snakes...I never played the originals or the piss poor gameboy or psp versions) Killzone joins the list of the games I have completed, I have had it ages but never got around to killing those last few Helghast. it's a really good fps, not nearly in the same league as the aforementioned ones but it's refreshingly violent, the weapons are as meaty as you would like and the story of impending doom while un-original certainly sets the scene for some of the best battles you will see on ps2, so to summarize it is actually worth going back to your old games to complete them and see the stuff you missed out on before. My next game on the to do list is Prince Of Persia Warrior Within, I am about 4 hours from the end...which is poor because the new POP game is out very soon. cue "noooooo".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home