Sunday, October 30, 2005

Unbreakable

So since being on drugs [and by drugs I don't mean WOW MAN I FEEL LIKE TOTALLY SPACED OUT, THE COLOURS ARE LIKE DANCING IN THE SKY I mean steroids which I take daily called Hydrocortisone and Fludrocortisone] I haven't actually had a days sickness from work, this is quite a big deal. Clearly the medication has given me super powers [and by super powers I mean it's made me healthier]. Eventually though I will succomb to illness, but to aid my fight against crime [and by crime I mean illness, and yes I should really stop doing this lame joke already] I have had a flu jab. What is good to know though is that Addison's Disease is covered in the DDA so I don't have to worry too much about having time off work which is always worth a WOOT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home