Sunday, January 22, 2006

Reflection...

Hey, me again! I don't know whether you have found this, but when I look at my reflection in different mirrors around the house, workplace, pub toilets, the kettle at work...Yes that's right chico the kettle! I look often a completely different person, thus making me confused as to what I actually look like, and how other people see me, sometimes I think "ew is that really me", then on another occasion I will think "fuck, you da man...man" Anyway, I try to look in the most forgiving mirrors as often as possible to keep myself sane. Anyway below is a picture of me from a knifes POV, and if you think that's crazy you should have seen me through the eyes of a spoon...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruomlig said...

Chico the Kettle? Ha! What's the toaster called?

1/25/2006 11:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home