Thursday, April 13, 2006

Grrrr

So my mum/dad/sister* want me to go to college (seems a bit random to me) they keep telling me stuff like do something with your life. To be honest I'm just too tired, I know it's a lame excuse but I feel too tired too much of the time, short of giving up work completely (and getting paid some kind of disabililty allowance) I can't see the college thing happening myself, the other "bright idea" was to do a work based course and leave my current job, but bloody hell...I need to know what I want to do first. Anyway, films I recently watched that you should: Crash and The Ringer and songs I have recently heard that you should too: The Upper Room- Black & White and Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure and finally video games: Tomb Raider Legend (actually good) and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (which I haven't even played yet but it's meant to be insanely epic) But don't let me rule your life, do what the hell you want!

*mainly my sister

2 Comments:

Blogger Ally said...

do it. you won't like me saying it but your sister is right man.

4/13/2006 11:09:00 PM  
Blogger Ruomlig said...

Oh the hilarity of a post about how you should "do something with your life" (which you should btw) ending with a run down of stuff that you've done sitting in your bedroom/front room. Genius!

4/14/2006 10:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home