Sunday, August 13, 2006

Time is a valuable thing Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings Watch it count down to the end of the day The clock ticks life away

Yep, time. I don't understand it. Do you? Why when your having the best fucking time of your life does it go real-quick but when your on your own wishing your girlfriend wasn't in a different part of Europe to you does it have to drag like hell? You don't have to comment on this post and actually answer me, lets face it nobody really knows. Oh Bernard, you had it so easy with your watch, can't you let me borrow it sometime? Shut up, I didn't want your stupid watch anyway.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would let you borrow my watch, but its been stolen by celebrities such as liz hurley and ross kemp, who seem to have had aroud 5 40th birthdays each. sorry again, bernard

8/14/2006 11:44:00 PM  
Blogger Ruomlig said...

I stole Bernards watch many years ago. Ever wondered what happened to him? He's tied up in my basement and now I rule time and space! Moowoohahahahaha...well not space.

Please Note: Everything above may be a fabrication of the truth. I don't even have a basement...It took some digging to bury Bernard in the back garden.

Sorry again, Bernard! (I don't know)

8/15/2006 03:43:00 PM  
Blogger katie said...

Hahahahahaaaa Bernard's watch was actually amazing!! I used to love that show. What an amazing concept. Except Berny was always reeeeally gay and never stole anything. He used to take something and leave the correct money on the counter. LOSER!

8/30/2006 07:30:00 PM  
Blogger katie said...

by the way- what song is the title from?? I recognise the lyrics but I can't place them and it's gonna drive me MAD.

8/30/2006 07:31:00 PM  
Blogger katie said...

Just couldn't stop thinking about the lyrics and where I'd heard them before, so I typed them into Google. Linkin Park, eh? Not really a fan. Except when I was 12 and had the idea that I was 'rock' and a big ol 'mosher'. How lame. Good lyrics though. Wise words, despite their origins.

9/17/2006 10:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home