Saturday, December 20, 2008

Goodbye 2008, Hello Something

Hi, how are you? How have you been? I'm very tired myself, though at least I don't have MRSA hey Bon, oh that's right that was a joke. HA. I recently got to see Coldplay at the 02 Arena thanks to my "new best friend" who's first name is Daniel and who's surname starts with villa but I can't remember the rest(the same night The Who were playing, imagine that!) they were suitably epic though I was possibly less overwhelmed than when me and the MRSA patient (and kayleigh+James) saw them at Earls Court, I guess you just can't beat that first time...
Anyhoo, the next day I got to see the Body Worlds exhibition at the very same 02 Arena, and thought it was amazing actually, really learnt a lot which isn't hard I know, but seeing those cadavers hung so gracefully (well, most of them had their cock and balls out but aside from that) filled me with a renewed respect for life and my body, and other people...and also AHHHHHHH THE DEAD EYES ARE WATCHING ME I can't remember how I was going to end that sentence. Anyway come on you gunners lets kick some liverpudlian ass 2moro (sorry Zoe, and possibly Ally if you even care, which you don't :D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home